“You’re gorgeous, baby, you’re sophisticated, you live well…Vancouver is Manhattan with mountains. It’s a liquid city, a tomorrow city, equal parts India, China, England, France and the Pacific Northwest. It’s the cool North American sibling.”
– The New York Times
RTSS 2013 will be held at the Renaissance Vancouver Harbourside Hotel. The Renaissance Vancouver Harbourside Hotel has been uniquely transformed, offering stylish guestrooms reflective of the city’s spirit. Located on the waterfront in downtown Vancouver, this luxury hotel is only minutes away from the Alaska Cruise Ship Terminal, Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Centre, historic Gastown and Stanley Park. The re-designed guestrooms and suites feature luxurious amenities from new bedding to innovative technology. The Restaurant p2b bistro & bar offers fresh, simply prepared dishes in a casual upscale ambiance. Offering breathtaking views of the surrounding city and mountains, and conveniently located close to Vancouver’s top attractions. Renaissance Harbourside also is a pet friendly hotel.
Reservations for accommodation at the conference hotel may be made here. The reservation cut-off date is November 8. RTSS attendees are strongly encouraged to stay at the conference hotel to facilitate increased networking and simply more fun!
To learn more about what Vancouver as to offer please see http://www.tourismvancouver.com/
Vancouver International Airport – YVR
- Airport website
- Airport Phone: 1 604 207 7077
Getting to the Conference Venue
The Renaissance Vancouver Harbourside Hotel is 9.6 mile(s) NE from Vancouver International Airport. This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
- Pacific Central Station (3.1 mile(s) E)
- Bus service, fee: 4 CAD (one way)
- Subway service, fee: 9 CAD (one way)
- SkyTrain – Waterfront Station (0.3 mile(s) W)
- Waterfront Station (0.2 mile(s) E)
- Estimated fare: 30 CAD (one way)
- On-site parking, fee: 7.5 CAD hourly, 23 CAD daily
- Valet parking, fee: 29 CAD daily
- Off-site parking, fee: 7.5 CAD hourly, 32 CAD daily
- No over height parking is available. Above parking rate is subject to taxes.